At Computer Repairs Network, we understand how important it is that your dependable workhorses – be it a PC or a Mac – remain free from malware such as virus, adware, spyware, and even those annoying browser hijackers that change your browser settings whenever you download an application from the Internet. These malware may interrupt your workflow and distract your workers from doing their jobs to the best of their ability. We all know how vexing and distracting those pop-up ads and Trojans can be while working.
So how do you know if you have malware in your computer? You have malware if you experience any of the following in your computers:
- Slow-performing computer, especially during start up.
- Lots of pop-up advertisements.
- Computer crashes without warning.
What you can do
If these issues are not addressed right away, your personal or company computers might suffer. Your laptop or Mac can crash, important files from your hard drive can be deleted, internet activity can be traced, and confidential information can be stolen and passed on to another. Hence, preventive measures should be in place to prevent any of these things from happening.
Initially, you can run a full system scan to your computer using the pre-installed antivirus software. If this doesn’t fix the issue, then you should definitely call in a professional IT expert to get you the right solutions. At Computer Repairs Network, we have the right people to address this problem and help with your computer repairs.
Why choose Computer Repairs Network
- Instant support – Get instant help by booking an appointment with us. We will send in a technician on-site. We can also provide remote support, if that’s what you prefer or if that is more practical under certain conditions.
- Money back guarantee – We are confident of our capability to fix your computers that we offer a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service we have provided, you get a full refund within 30 days. You also get your money back if we are not able to address your IT issues.
- Reliable and trustworthy – With over 13 years of experience in the IT industry, our track record shows our commitment to excellence. Our client testimonials says a lot about the level of service we provide.
- Security – Our team of IT professionals should be able to help you with the virus removal. Aside from this, we can also help you in backing up your files – thereby securing your important files during the clean-up process. We can also help you with data recovery in the event that files were lost due to the virus. Rest assured that while we improve the performance of your computer, your files will be kept confidential.
- Availability – Do you know that you can get help from us during the night, weekends, and even on holidays? We are more than happy to accommodate your busy schedule or those sudden IT shutdowns by providing customer service round-the-clock.
Get your free quote and book your appointment with us now through this contact form or call us at 1-800-908-441!